With the current restrictions evolving day to day and week to week, we wanted to send along an update that may potentially impact your wedding plans.
Here is the link to the current restrictions as of Friday, March 26th, 2021:
We encourage you to reference this link on an ongoing basis to ensure you are apprised of the most current restrictions.
The following is a list of key points identified in the above link:
- Gathering limits capped at 100 persons, this includes any DJ/Band and all vendors on site
- Presenters are required to wear a mask, even if physical distancing is in place, unless speaking or singing
- Dancing is not permitted if alcohol is being served
- Dancing is permitted if alcohol is not being served, masks must be worn on the dance floor
- Food and beverage service must conclude at 11:00 PM and everyone must be out of the room by 12:00 AM
We understand the frustration this may cause and the impact it will have on the overall experience. We ask that you continue to monitor the restrictions via the above link.