Membertou Trade and Convention Centre (MTCC) is Cape Breton’s premiere meeting and convention facility, a popular concert venue, and home to one of Sydney’s Top 10 Restaurants. The MTCC is a well-recognized business, playing an integral role in the economy of Membertou and the surrounding community.
Operating within the hospitality sector, some of the key success factors for our business include:
• Excellence in Customer Service
• Product Differentiation
• Cost Control
• Effective Advertising
Employees of the Membertou Trade and Convention Centre are key to the achievement of these success factors. As a result, our goal is to attract, retain and develop employees who are:
• Knowledgeable and effective in carrying out their assigned duties
• Knowledgeable about the facility and its products & services
• Knowledgeable about Membertou, local attractions and surrounding areas
• Courteous and professional toward customers and other employees
• Committed to achieving the financial and operational goals of the MTCC
• Committed to representing Membertou in a positive manner at all times
Our team is made up of a variety of employees including Cooks, Food & Beverage Servers, Event Set Up Workers, Sales Associates, Administrative Assistants, Audio Video Technicians and more. If you are interested in a career in the hospitality sector, the MTCC may be the place for you! Please feel free to drop off a resume at any time and check this website regularly for current Employment Opportunities.